Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rants and Venting

Blog post #336 of 365

I believe venting is good. You know getting stuff off your mind. It relieves stress and keeps people from guessing why you are upset. recently I have read a few good rants. Here are samples.

Truth is I'm insecure. I'm broken. I'm easily frustrated. I'm tired of being tired. I keep things to myself. I bottle up my anxiety and long story short honey, I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I'm flawed, but I;m me. This is just who I am. If this isn't what you want, okay. Move along. If this is too blunt, I'm not sorry. Not everything in life is going to be sugar coated. I'm going to do things you don't like or don't know how to accept but please if there is anything you can do for me it is just to be patient. Know things are going to be okay in the long run and if they aren't then oh well. You can't say I didn't try.

Sorry that is my rant for the day.

Or this one.

Recently my feelings were hurt. I feel overlooked. I feel underutilized. I feel like others have taken the place that should have been mine. Yesterday I was telling God I was nothing compared to His greatness. I think I need to be more consistent. Either I'm good enough or I'm not but my self-worth is not dependent on the acts or lack of acts of others.  

I believe they were both pretty good rants. They weren't laying blame. Those are the best kind of rants. They both probably felt better afterward. So go ahead and vent all you like. It might make you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment