Sunday, October 20, 2013

Less Than A Month

Blog post 337 of 365

I am less than a month away from hitting my goal of writing every day. Now to be honest I'm not sure I'll quit at 365 but that was the goal.

There are days when I have felt uninspired to actually write anything. Days when I'd rather do any other thing. There are days I have begun several posts. There are days when I have written ahead when I knew I had a busy week ahead. There was about two months when writing slipped away and I had to complete several days at a time to 'play catch up' but not too many.

Having this goal has proven to me that I can write every day but is it anything worth reading. Every post has between 1 and 10 hits. 10 whole hits? I mean it is probably a fluke but down deep it makes me smile a little. I usually have 3 or 4 every day.

I have had this blog long before I began writing and it will stick around long after this goal is met. Overall it feels pretty good to be this close to the 'end.'

No comments:

Post a Comment