Sunday, October 6, 2013

5 Levels of Gratitude

Blog post #323 of 365

My friend Brian recently said he noticed that people have 5 levels of gratitude.

5. I am grateful and I'm determined to show it.

4. I am grateful and I'm willing to show it.

3. I am grateful and I'm willing to say it.

2. I am grateful but I don't express it out loud.

1. I am not grateful.

He claims 5's are usually the most fun to be with, earn more money, enjoy better health, experience more peace and freedom and seem more confident and happy.

I agree with the five levels of gratitude but I don't know that I agree with his other claims.

I am vocal about my gratitude and I try to give back whenever possible. I am confident and happy most of the time, in most situations. Most of the time I am peaceful and feel free. However I am not earning more money and my health has never really been great.

He did say most and usually but maybe half is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment