Thursday, September 26, 2013

Universal Studios

Blog post #313 of 365

My son loves me. Today we went to Universal Studios. We have season passes and I plan to really enjoy the few months we have left.

Universal is my second favorite theme park in southern California. Disney first and Sea World a close third.

I have been going to Universal since I was very young. Like early teens young. They were just a back lot tour back then with I think a special effects show. Or maybe that came later. All I remember was watching the magic that is movie and TV making.




This time they were getting ready for their Halloween visitors. From what I saw I'm glad my passes are not valid through the frightful season. Dead bodies everywhere and apparently a bunch a walking. My niece went last year and I asked a ton of questions to every driver we were around.








I've been a few time this year and to be honest each time the back lot tour is different. Each time we see our favorite stuff and get in different shows each visit. This time we watched the special effects and the animal show. First time this year for both. When I first moved back to California with my kids we got season passes and every time we stopped for the animal show. I miss the orangutan. They had a tiny fox instead. So not the same...





I'll keep going because I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment