Monday, September 16, 2013

Filling The Day With People I Love

Blog post #303 of 365

Yesterday, I went to see a friend off for a two year mission to Panama. He actually leaves for Mexico City This morning to learn some basics and brush up on his Spanish. He probably knows a bunch of Spanish still since he was in an immersion school for his Elementary school years.

Anyhow he lives not too far from my grandchildren so I went to visit.

My grandkids range in age from almost 5 to two 1 year olds!

The oldest is going through the lets make a face stage.







The second oldest is full of energy and ideas. He is one smart cookie!
We built with blocks.



And played with cars.


Apparently he likes to hide too...
Lots of back of the head shots.

If I'm fast enough I catch his face in one!




Playing is hard work.

My granddaughter slept the whole time I was there so I asked her daddy to take a few pictures of her sleeping.





He woke her up.





I stayed another hour...




She is beautiful.



Then I went to visit my youngest grandchild.
He is a very smart kid who likes gifts too.



I was well fed, well entertained and feel well loved.







No comments:

Post a Comment