Saturday, September 7, 2013

Grandson Birthday

Blog post #294 of 365

My grandson Ronin turned one! Oh my goodness we had fun!
We had a plane theme.
'J' just woke up 
Most everyone came.
 Everyone helped.
 Daddy loves R.J.
 Classic birthday meltdown.
My grand girl.
Lunch with planes.
Putting planes together
Master pork smoker.
 Coloring.
Jill & David
 TK
 RJ
 Sharing toys.
Sharing cake!
 Feeding uncleHoss.
Playing together.
Friends came and went all day.
Cheesy Jade smile.
 New hat.
A: I only walk with help...
Bubbles!
Mommy's boy.
Sweet goodbyes.
Piggy back rides.
 Aunt Mo.
 Dinosaurs.
Rootbeer for superman
 Aunt Bear.
 Two of my grands are one now!
 All of my grandkids were there.
Giggling and wiggling.
We both wore our CROCS!

Best first birthday RJ ever had!












No comments:

Post a Comment