Saturday, September 21, 2013

I Hate TV Seasons

Blog post #308 of 365

I hate television seasons. When I was a kid it seemed seasons made sense. I never remember summer seasons and the fall and spring went on for a time before reruns began. I was a kid I may have been to young to remember perfectly.

What I do know is they don't give us time to find all the new shows. In a week or two new shows can be dead. Shows cost a fortune to make. They are purchased. I feel like if they are going to take the gamble they should let it ride a bit.

I hate being told something is a hit! Or much anticipated. Or critically acclaimed. Really not cool.

The season of teasers has begun. The summer season is coming to a close.

I hope this Fall they let me fall and love and then they let me stay in love. Give your new shows a chance. Give us a chance. Also quit putting all of the good shows against each other. That would help... Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment