Thursday, September 19, 2013

Love and the Honeymooners

Blog post #306 of 365

Love hurts... No it doesn't.

Break ups hurt but love, real love, doesn't hurt.

The other day my niece came to visit. She is a freshman in college. She was talking about her parents the way I have for over two decades. She said, "They were totally flirting with each other." Well I can attest that they do. They are honeymooners all these years later. They take time for each other, they support each other, they date, the make out, they play together, they work together and much much more.

I know many people who have spent decades together. They have loved and probably believe they have the deep and forever love my brother shares with his wife. I hope they did. I hope they do but I not sure many people get to experience that kind of deep and connected love of my brother and his honeymoon wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment