Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Today I Have a Busy Day

Blog post #298 of 365

I am taking a moment to post even though this month so far has been busy and today (this week actually) is not exception. We are seeing doctors and having tests all week. Mom is this week. Last week was mine... Today is no exception.

I make breakfast. Then x-rays in Pasadena (so not a fan of Pasadena traffic and parking) at the crack of dawn. (Just after I post this.) Then we'll go directly to the church to take Mom to her class. Then I'm off to do some research on getting smaller bills and arguing some charges on an account that has no call for them. Then I help with homework. (Two sons in college who bounce ideas off me every day.) In there some beaks to make lunch and dinner.

As I write this all out is looks so insignificant and to some it is but it will make for a busy day and hopefully a productive day as well.

I hope your day is productive too!

No comments:

Post a Comment