Sunday, February 24, 2013

Service

Blog post #101 out of 365

I am a firm believer in service. I have done volunteer work for as long as I can remember. Every now and then I receive a little service.

Friday afternoon four missionaries came to help me fix my carport roof.

 When they arrived the noticed the yard needed work too. They pulled out small trees.
 Tugged on stumps.
And Tug some more.
 Mowed down a few weeds.
 Actually removed the killer stump.
And worked on the roof.
 Put tools away.


And after all that work they posed for a goodbye shot. Gotta love service even when it is for yourself.

Now this is where I encourage you to pitch in anywhere you can any way you can. This is also where I remind you to let others do for you. It is impossible for anyone to do service if nobody accepts the help. It is the little things like this we need to keep sight of. Thank you for taking a moment to read this little post. Trust me it is tiny without the visual aids. Have a nice day.





No comments:

Post a Comment