Saturday, February 23, 2013

Busy

Blog post #100 of 365

I'm busy.

Busy is neither good nor bad.

I like being busy.

Today I assisted in fixing a broken faucet, made oatmeal with apples, taught my great niece to paint with water colors, helped her get cleaned up (washed her hair), helped her make a beaded necklace and bracelet,    helped her figure out the Wii fit kids, uploaded two videos so my sister can see her grandkids, returned  messages to two friends, got caught up on my blog (admittedly I was behind by two), made peanut butter and banana sandwiches for four people, edited chapter four and part of chapter two, helped my great niece with her writing assignment, pulled down the sidewalk chalk and took photographs of her drawing in the driveway, made shredded pork with sauce over smashed seasoned potatoes & veggies, set up great niece on Wii again, washed dishes, fed the dogs, washed off the driveway so we can draw pictures again watched Survivor and CSI, finished a letter, made a thank you call and shortly I'll be doing a workout, helping my great niece get ready for bed and soon after that going to bed myself.

Now did I accomplish much? I don't know but I know the food was appreciated by both humans and dogs. I know my great niece appreciates the different activities, I know Geoff appreciates the editing, I know I feel better after a workout, I know I enjoy having the dishes done as well. I feel loved and appreciated. You can really beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment