Saturday, November 9, 2013

Style, I Have None, But I know Where You Can Find Some

Blog post # 357 of 365

I have no style. Unless comfy is a style. I am a little quirky and I love clothes but I am one of those people who has never ever been able to go into a store and purchase anything without fit issues. I've mentioned this before.

The thing in I know style. I can look at someone and completely appreciate what they were going for and is they failed or were fabulous. I have stylish friends. I do and I can prove it. Check out Natalie's blog http://www.stylestun.com and then tell me what you think. Okay some of the photos are crap (sorry Natalie) but most of them are spot on but the clothes, looks, jewelry show a personal style I feel is broad in range and beautiful for her.

Most of her looks would not look good on me but again I said I am hard to fit and have no style. At least no style of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment