Sunday, November 17, 2013

Advice to Self

Blog post #364 of 365

If I had a chance to go back and give advice to my younger self what it be? A friend posted that question on Facebook but limited the answer to two words. I have a huge number of two word answers and guess what I can't figure out which set to pick,

Would it be faith based?
Trust God.
Follow Christ.
Serve others.
Have faith.
Pray more.

I think if you did one of those you would naturally do the rest.

Would it be self aware?
Be kind.
Be brave.
Be strong.
Don't procrastinate.

They would all be good.

Or would it be wise?
Think twice.
Be smart.
Say no.
Don't smoke.
Use sunscreen.
Rest more.
Work hard.

Encouraging?
You can.
You lived.

Maybe it would be vague?
Good luck.
First instincts.

Or would it be simply?
Love more

The possibilities are endless. I'm not sure I'd take my advice. I guess I'd probably make similar mistakes no matter what the advice.







No comments:

Post a Comment