Friday, November 1, 2013

Getting Started

Blog post #349 of 365

I have about three projects I need to do. It is weird to know what you need to do but not how to begin or maybe I should say where to start. It is very frustrating.

In one instance it is deep cleaning before the holidays. Do I begin with walls, floors, clutter? Do I go room by room or do I do the same task in every room and make my way through the house? There is just so much to do I'm not sure where to begin.

I have several Christmas projects to do and when I look at the whole it seems like so much. Do I paint a little, cut and sand a little and sew a little or do I get the sewing done, the painting done and the cutting and sanding done? Actually part of me wants the house done before adding to the mess!

The dogs need to be bathed. Do I do one dog a day? One clean dog sleeping next to two dirty and then two relatively clean next to the final dirty dog seems yucky. Do I do all three at once? Having three wet dogs is never fun. I've usually done all three at once but it seems a little harder these days and the yard id totally no conducive to keeping them clean.

UGH! I feel overwhelmed.

Double ugh, I just remembered the medical stuff. Will it never end?

No comments:

Post a Comment