Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Quotes 2014

Blog post #459 of 365

"Just because I don't know which path is the RIGHT path... doesn't mean I don't know the wrong path when I see it." Christie MS

"And I listen for the whisper of your sweet insanity, While I formulate denials of your effect on me." Kyta

"Self control is a gift." Me

"You can tell how smart people are by what they laugh at." Tina Fey via Ty S

"Moses went from a man of no words to transmitting to the world the most imperishable words of all." Rabbi Wolpe via Todd

"It is possible to protect people from themselves. It is worth the effort." Spencer H

"Promises... and they still feel wasted on myself." Ashlynn

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." Maya A. via Rose

"My faith in what we're doing and our purpose isn't surrounded by a color of a medal... That isn't what it's about. The journey that we've had, the people we've been able to share this experience with, and the smiles and lives we've been able to touch made it all worth it." Noelle Pikus-Pace

"...it really is important, more than ever, to stand for something today, and to stand up for your values and beliefs. Even if you're the only one, having to stand alone. ...There are always others who can help support you, and Heavenly Father is always right there by your side." Noelle Pikus-Pace

"Remember who you are. Remember what you stand for." Noelle Pikus-Pace

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strenght I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in His strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise His name forever." Alma 26:12

"If you think God stopped talking then you aren't listening." Todd

"Being healthy isn't about eating right and exercise. Being healthy is about all aspects of your health; emotional, physical, mental and spiritual." Gregory Rico

"Happiness comes not by complaint about troubles we have but my gratitude for troubles we do not have." Jessica L

"If I were a bird, I know who I'd poop on." (So many targets.) Cary

"When you focus on problems you will have more problems. When you focus on posibilities you will have more opportunities." Kathi RH


No comments:

Post a Comment