Monday, March 10, 2014

Vanity Cards

Blog post #468 of 365

A friend came across my blog, this blog. She said she read a few posts and was trying to see a pattern or reason. I mean it isn't a blog with a purpose it is simply a place to put my thoughts. So I told her it was a place to put my thoughts. Not a journal or intended for any specific purpose but to just be.

She texted me saying she thought about what I had said and decided my blog was kind of like the Lorre Vanity Cards. I thought about it and decided she is kind of right except he gets paid a bunch of money for the shows before the 'thoughts.' Not gonna lie, I'd love bunches of money but I'm not a sitcom creator or willing to change my blog to fit a specific perimeter to try making bunches of money for less than random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment