Sunday, March 16, 2014

Encouragers Wanted

Blog post #474 of 365

As I logged on to Facebook yesterday I saw a post that said, "Encouragers wanted. We have enough critics in the world."

Oh my goodness I can relate. Don't get me wrong it is in our nature to be critical, cautious and at times a little unkind. But I have been making every effort I can to be less critical and more encouraging of everyone. Not just the people I love but probably more so to them because I interact more with them than any other people. It should be that way. You should spend time with people you love.

So for the one or two or ten or more people who stumble upon this blog I want to encourage you too. I encourage you to try to uplift. I encourage you to do your best. I encourage you to challenge yourself to do better and be better. I encourage you to love even the people who are hardest to love. I encourage you to do something good for yourself every day and to treat yourself well. I encourage you to try not to knock yourself down or anyone else if you can avoid it. I encourage you to appreciate the peace in your life. I encourage you to laugh and be open to laughter. I encourage you to not be afraid to express yourself. I encourage you to be creative. I encourage you to be the best you possible. And I encourage you to be an encourager too.

No comments:

Post a Comment