Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Computer Updates

Blog post #476 of 365

Computer updates are maddening. My computer gives me a little warning then has a 10 minute countdown to finish or save what I am working on before it just restarts. If I'm not paying attention or have more than one window going sometimes I don't see these restarts coming until it is almost too late. They are sometimes very counter productive to my day.

Then there are the other computer updates. Like when an entire site goes down for updates. Usually there is no warning for those. You could be in the middle of a conversation of difficult project and have the site go down ending whatever you were working on or the converstaion.

Oh and my favorite updates on sites I pay bills. For instance one company has sent random bills which were not owed but were cleared up by supplying information but the computer has yet to update and have my actual bill because apparently it goes through several hands before the computer actually knows what I owe. I can't even make a telephone payment or mail anything off because I do not know the actual amount to pay. All very frustrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment