Friday, February 28, 2014

More On Rain

Blog post #458 of 365

It rained today. I mean really rained. The wind blew and the waterworks fell from the sky. All morning it was beautiful then cleared up. I went out to run a few errands. It began to sprinkle. I went five places and even walking through a very large parking lot barely got wet. Then on my last stop it came down in sheets! I mean buckets of rain. I got soaked. I loved it. I was able to go to all of the places I needed to go without much hassle and didn't get uncomfortable until after I returned home.

The one thing I discovered it rain helps my allergies. It cleans the smells that irritate out or the air! What a secondary blessing.

We need a lot more rain. I hope and pray it comes because drought it awful. It gives the water companies a reason to raise the rates that they never have to bring down again. Drought means fire season will be bad. We don't need to burn again and if we do we need a way to safely douse it!

No comments:

Post a Comment