Saturday, February 15, 2014

Olympics Obesession

Blog post #445 of 365

Really I am loving the Olympics.

I love how they show us the crazy sleds and how they work.


I love the close ups so I can see the equipment better.
 I love the mechanics of the tricks.


 I love watching stuff I know I'd never be able to do. (Honestly moguls look painfully hard on the body with all that bouncing and jarring.)

 I love how frightening some of the sports are. Going so fast and so far in seconds...

I love the immense joy in moments like these.








And I love when you can see the history of the work that went into a gold and bronze metal.

I cheer for the athletes not just the ones from my country but for all of them who work so hard and show us what hard work looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment