Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December 2013 Quotes

Blog post #402 of 365

"When walking through hell, just keep walking." Me

"It is impossible to reach for something new if your hands are still full of yesterday's junk." Jimbo

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation of all abundance." Eckhart Tolle

"Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is." Marianne W via Kerry

"The cruel words of one are nothing compared to the shouts of many." Jennifer Livingston 'fat' news anchor

"Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must but take the step." Emily T

"Does anyone one know the three quickest forms of communication are telegraph, telephone and tell a woman!" Jimbo

"Hope is the best gift." Me

"You can't chase happiness. You find it where you are." Markie Post

"Wash your hands and say a prayer cause God and germs are everywhere." Katrina

"The more I like myself, the less I am affected by the opinions of others." Richard

"I think if you have two FBs and they are both you but with two different names it is almost okay. But when you use both daily and then comment from one to the other it is just nuts! I think that's sad... People have taken talking to themselves to a whole different level." Ashlynn

"When following the heart bring the brain!" Kathi

"Gratitude turns what you have into enough." Sandra B

"Sometimes opening your eyes is the most painful thing to do." Kat

"Choosing hope means anything is possible." Kat

"Politically correct: A term used for whiny, overly sensitive pansies, who need everything sugar coated for them." Steve T

"Memories aren't found in things, they are found in people, things and places just remind you." Neil

"Looking for love is like looking for your keys. Quit looking and they just magically appear." Me

"Forgetting is 90% of happiness." AI

"In appreciation for the greatness in what you are building every day when no one sees." Karen DLF

"When you build something that no one will ever see it still means something." Karen DLF

"I see you. Even if no one else may notice I do." Karen DLF

"Let your work stand as a monument to a greater God." Karen DLF

"I am not something flawless in the eyes of society, or even close to what I once was physically, but my perfect girl sees me for who I am... she knows my heart. She knew it long before we met. I was ruined by the world before I knew her & she made me whole again." weseekjoy. blogspot ruined body post


No comments:

Post a Comment