Wednesday, January 22, 2014

They Just Don't Mix

Blog post #421 of 365

So as I was making dinner I was also watching a little TV. I have seen this particular TV commercial before but tonight it just his me as very wrong.

It is a Special K challenge commercial. Apparently if you eat special K you will lose weight.Or so it says.

Well the better part of the commercial is this:















 Feet with buzz words. Short stubby toed feet. All but the last set of feet are cookie cutter feet (some are probably the same person with different colored toenails.) I wonder how long they had to look to find that many 'matching' feet? Honestly, I kind of find it off putting to have feet as the star of a food commercial.
 Oddly enough I like Special K. But it isn't because of the challenge or this commercial, that if for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment