Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Size Matters

Blog post #159 of 365

There are some things in which size matters! There are some things where position and skill can overcome size problems but some cannot.

I was watching a weight loss commercial in which a heavily accented woman blamed her weight gain on moving to the United States where food is better and in larger portions than in her country. Well eating less is on her. Glad she lost her weight but take responsibility. I am fat and I have issues. My fault.

Okay this is really about today. Well more like this entire last several weeks where I have been in the car a bunch on freeways I don't normally frequent. The lanes have gotten smaller. Seriously they widen the freeways but make the lanes so small truck drivers are straddling lanes when they drive down the middle. No I repeat no room for error, distraction or tired moments. Scared the crap out of me today.

Also parking spaces. Is every car so tiny they think it is okay to make the spaces all compact or so small van, SUVs, and trucks are going to be dinging everyone's doors? It takes longer to make sure you are between the lines. Did you know they can and will give you a ticket for being over or on the lines? If you are in a town needing the cash you will get the ticket.

Yup size matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment