Monday, April 29, 2013

Commitments and the Committed!

Blog post #164 of 365

One of the best compliments I ever got was hearing I was reliable. I love being reliable.

I love to know I can rely on certain things and certain people. The sun will rise. The sun will set. So and so will always come through. So and so will always disappoint. Water is wet. Fire is hot. Candy is sweet. Butter will melt when warmed. These things we can rely on.

Reliability. When you say you will you do and when you say you won't you don't. Simple really.

Being reliable is tantamount to being able to commit. It seems people have a hard time with this concept.

When I make a commitment I stick to it. I was raised not to raise my hand unless I mean to follow through. So I do. I wish more people did.

Stick it out. Even when it get hard. Make it work even if you have to move things around a bit. Make commitments and follow through. It is as simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment