Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Quotes

Blog post #165 of 365


"Tomorrow, make a child's life a little easier. Your understanding could make all the difference in his/her world."  Melanie M

"Sometimes you just need to talk to a two year old, just so you can understand life again." Unknown via Channing 

"Not only is my short term memory horrible but so is my short term memory." Sheryl J

"Just because someone is speaking a different language in front of you doesn't mean they are talking about you... you're probably not that important." Ana (quoting someone from her class.)

"Not every person is going to understand you and that's okay. They have a right to their opinion and you have the right to ignore it." Cyndi

"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." Richard C

"I always mean what I say but I don't always mean to say it out loud, but I always mean it." Unknown 

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” ~ Fred Rogers via Heather H

"Hold tightly my hand, patiently while I search for the truth of my life." Tyler KG

It was a tough month for me for a number of reasons or this would be a much longer list!


No comments:

Post a Comment