Monday, August 17, 2009

Whining to myself!

I have done this poorly. There are 8 entries in draft form. I get an idea and write it down. Then I take the idea and give it some good thought. Then I start writing. I usually write the entire entry walk away and re-read it later. Then I make any revisions and post. Right now the eight are in different stages and so much time has past for some it might just be better to restart. Yet here I am whining about my own blogging habits, lol. I guess whining about myself is better than reading someone else whining about my blogging habits. But how would anyone know unless I spill the beans like this... Okay forget I said anything and pretend you didn't read the dates on the last posts. That way I won't look so neglectful. I'm not really neglectful just not too focused. I'll work on that. I'll get going then so I can work on one or more of the 8!

1 comment:

  1. Make me an admin again...I finally learned how to use photoshop and I've fixed your blog design. :)

    ReplyDelete